This engaging arts-and-crafts activity lets kids create dozens of clay animals in countless color combinations, then make them even more unique with accents and embellishments. Using the included molding sheet, kids can make fish, frogs, butterflies, birds, flowers, jewels, balloons and more, then complete and decorate the scenes in the book. Clay can be stored in the resealable plastic bag to reuse again and again, or air-dried to make collectibles to keep and display. It's a perfect combination of goal-oriented play and creative expression: The illustrated step-by-step instructions show how to make each shape; colorful background scenes let kids decide how to use them!
- Craft kit comes with everything to create dozens of clay creations
- Includes 6 colors of clay (7.6 oz total), 24 mold shapes, sculpting tool, 5 scene pages and instructions
- Features detailed full-color illustrations, a guide to mixing colors and helpful hints
- Easy to learn, easy to store and easy to create impressive results
- On the Go format makes it perfect for families on the move