- FRIENDLY CHEF PUPPET: Melissa & Doug’s hand puppet Chef Alfredo “Al” Dente is a friendly puppet wearing a white chef coat and hat with a red bandanna. Nicknamed “Noodles,” this hand puppet is easy to use and durable.
- LEFT OR RIGHT HAND USE: This puppet with hand rod is easy to manipulate. Children who are left- or right-handed can use one hand to move the puppet’s mouth and facial expressions, along with other gestures with the detachable wooden rod.
- STIMULATES CREATIVITY: Puppets inspire countless creative stories and are terrific for developing self-confidence, motor skills, hand-eye coordination, communication skills, parent-child bonding, and so much more.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: The Chef Puppet with Detachable Wooden Rod makes an ideal gift for kids ages 3 and up. Add the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Puppet Theater to round out the hands-on, screen-free, puppet play experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.7